[CT Birds] Red-winged Blackbirds - Washington, CT

marymushinsky at att.net marymushinsky at att.net
Mon Mar 5 14:12:04 EST 2018

Sign of spring--you bet! Heard some red-wings at Community Lake Park, Wallingford yesterday, Mar. 4.Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: John D Babington via CTBirdsDate: Sun, Mar 4, 2018 1:41 PMTo: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org;Cc: Subject:[CT Birds] Red-winged Blackbirds - Washington, CT
Had a flock of at least 50 male Red-winged Blackbirds fly around the house here late this morning. Hard to get an exact count on them as they were jumpy and stayed just seconds on any one location on the ground. I  think of Red-winged Blackbirds as a herald for Spring.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT