[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting March 24th

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:46:51 EST 2018

The upcoming Annual Meeting of the CT Ornithological Association is just over two weeks away. The meeting is Saturday March 24th and is held at Middlesex Community College in Middletown. Our speakers include two of CT’s best, Chris Elphick and John Himmelman. Our keynote speaker is renowned author and field researcher, Scott Weidensaul and he is one of the best speakers we have ever brought to the annual meeting and is “a must see” presenter.

Go to the COA website, ctbirding.org to register. Your registration must be postmarked by March 13th if you would like to purchase the fabulous hot lunch we offer from Zandri’s Catering and to have a name tag at the registration table.

The Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to connect with friends,hear three terrific speakers, and to enjoy our amazing raffle and vendor marketplace. Vendors include Swarovski (Gail will be there to check and clean Swarovski binoculars so bring your bins!), Project Puffin, CT Young Birders Club, the CT Bird Atlas Project, and  CT Audubon’s Ecotravel to name a few!

We will also be selling our new COA hats,which make great gifts,for $20 each at the COA table, cash or check only please.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting and don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions!

Tina Green,Maureen Wolter, &
Bob Dixon
COA Annual Meeting Team
Sent from my iPhone