[CT Birds] Fw: Re: [VTBIRD] Black-bellied Whistling Ducks, Richville Pond, Shoreham Depot Rd, Shoreham

James Sherwonit jsherwonit at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 12:18:11 EDT 2018

 Here is a post from up in VT about two Black-bellied Whistling Ducks
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Scott Morrical <smorrica at UVM.EDU>To: "VTBIRD at LIST.UVM.EDU" <VTBIRD at LIST.UVM.EDU>Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 7:48:36 AM EDTSubject: Re: [VTBIRD] Black-bellied Whistling Ducks, Richville Pond, Shoreham Depot Rd, Shoreham
 And they are still here as of 7:45 AM.
Scott Morrical

Sent from my iPhone