[CT Birds] Link for yesterday's Hamden: Nesting mockingbirds; 7 nests in heronry

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sun Jun 10 16:36:03 EDT 2018

(Sorry, yesterday I forgot to add that I'm Arthur Shippee)

Pictures and video of yesterday's report.  I believe both these links should work for anyone, whether or not on FB.

Heronry pictures & video from yesterday, 6/9:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10156438350739042.1073741920.525184041&type=1&l=d68bcf9741

Mockingbird carrying nesting material, Whitneyville Cemetery photos from 6/9:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10156438306774042.1073741919.525184041&type=1&l=e1db9ed914