[CT Birds] Job Opening With the Connecticut Audubon Society.

Patrick Comins pcomins at ctaudubon.org
Mon Jul 23 10:51:51 EDT 2018

Job opening at the Connecticut Audubon Society: The Director of the Southwest Region is a senior management position responsible for the operations, fiscal management, programming, and maintenance of the Center at Fairfield, Birdcraft Museum, and the Coastal Center at Milford Point as well as their relationships with the their regional advisory boards and within their communities.

The Director is a highly visible, energetic, and organized leader with a demonstrated passion for conservation.  The Director is an active member of the Fairfield, Bridgeport and Milford regional communities and works in concert with other CAS staff to carry out the mission of the Connecticut Audubon Society.  The Director shares our organization's value in and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our boards, staff, and program participants.  Please see the below link for more details and how to apply.

https://www.ctaudubon.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SW-Regional-Director-Description.pdf

Patrick M. Comins

Executive Director

314 Unquowa Road