[CT Birds] missing birds in West Hartford

SARAH FAULKNER sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 10:44:37 EDT 2018

Mockingbirds seem much less common this year -- I've only seen a few on traveling in CT.  But I have at least three hummingbirds at home, with two males arguing over the feeder.  I also have a good, healthy family of catbirds and have a pair of wrens nesting somewhere close.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville