[CT Birds] Binoculars

twomirers at comcast.net twomirers at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 12:59:55 EDT 2018

Nicolas,

My strong recommendation is that you go to a reputable local dealer to find various brands at different prices. That way you can actually see what you’re getting as you try them out in the store. Instead of looking for an Amazon bargain from an unknown source, support our local shops. It’s a bit of a ride for you, but I think you’ll be happier in the long run to have a dealer that can back what you buy. The 2 shops that I know are in Hamden and Madison. Go there.

Rob Mirer
Moodus