[CT Birds] Swallows

James Hunter hunterj at wiltonps.org
Sun Sep 9 19:31:40 EDT 2018

Today (9/09/2018) from about 5:30-6:30 estimated 2,000-3,000 tree swallows flying from blackrock area of Bridgeport towards Stratford. These birds were is small groups in a steady stream all flying east from St. Marys over captains cove ( or across from beacon street) over the water to Seaside and kept moving east from what o could see. I have no idea if this started before 5:30 as I just happened to go for a walk with my wife and she looked up and noticed all the swallows.

Will probably check again tomorrow.

Jim Hunter
Blackrock, CT.

Sent from my iPhone