[CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich Saturday Morning Bird Walks

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:40:23 EDT 2018

Hi All,
As we do each Spring and Fall, Audubon Greenwich is offering FREE Saturday
Morning Bird Walks every week from tomorrow September 22 until Saturday
October 20. All of the walks meet in the Audubon Greenwich parking lot at 7
AM and no RSVP is required. Recent sightings at the Sanctuary include
Philadelphia Vireo & atleast 10 species of Warblers. Recent years have had
fall records of Connecticut Warbler, Yellow-Breasted Chat, Blue Grosbeak,
Red-Headed Woodpecker, Vesper Sparrow and other uncommon migrants. Given
tomorrow's predicted NW winds we expect some good passerine migration
overnight and conditions look good for a good day of hawk watching at our
Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch.

Audubon Greenwich is located at 613 Riversville Rd, Greenwich CT at the
intersection of Riversville Rd and John St. Feel free to email me here if
you have any more questions.

Happy birding!
-Ryan MacLean