[CT Daily] 07/06/2012

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Jul 6 23:43:17 EDT 2012

 From Paul Carrier:
07/06/12 - Harwinton -- To my surprise on a short trip in my back
woods Friday morning I encounter a pair of Red-breasted Nuthatch.
Didn't know they were there!

 From Carolyn Cimino with Denise Jernigan, Janet Mehmel:
07/06/12 - Stonington, Stonington Pt -- 1 ROSEATE TERN.
Stonington, Barn Island -- 2 SALTMARSH SPARROWS.
Stonington, Avalonia Land Trust Meadow on Barn Island access road
(Palmer Neck Rd), aka the "Castle" fields -- 2 Bobolink.
Waterford, Harkness State Park -- 2 ROSEATE TERNS.