[CT Daily] 05/26/2012

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat May 26 23:32:21 EDT 2012

 From Alex Burdo:
05/26/12 - Easton, Trout Brook Conservation Area -- 49 species
including 3 YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO, 3 ACADIAN FLYCATCHER, 1 TENNESSEE
WARBLER, 1 BAY-BREASTED WARBLER.
Redding, Saugatuck Reservoir (north end) -- at least one CLIFF SWALLOW
heading to likely nest site under the bridge near the intersection of
53 and the Newtown Turnpike.
New Milford, Intersection of Route 202 and 7 -- one BLACK VULTURE over
the "Finest Super Shopping Center".
Kent, Schaighticoke Road -- 38 species including 2 YELLOW-BELLIED
SAPSUCKER, 1 HOODED WARBLER, 2 CERULEAN WARBLER.