Re: CTBirds Digest, Vol 5175, Issue 3

AP
Annette Pasek
Mon, May 3, 2021 4:48 PM

Cover the sideview mirrors with cloth and an elastic while the car is parked and remove before driving … at least for a couple of weeks.

Annette Pasek
Glastonbury

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 11:27:34 -0400
From: Tim timant123@yahoo.com
Subject: [CT Birds] Bluebird attacking reflection in car mirror
To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org

A coworker told me a male bluebird (based on pictures I showed her) is attacking its reflection in her car mirror, scratching her mirror, and pooping all over her car.  This has been happening for about a week. She does not have a garage.  She is looking for some advice on how to stop the bluebird.

Thanks,

Tim Antanaitis
Portland

Sent from my iPhone

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 08:56:53 -0700
From: "C. S. Wood" cwood022@gmail.com
Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Bluebird attacking reflection in car mirror
To: Tim timant123@yahoo.com
Cc: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org

Put some masking tape over the mirror when it’s parked.

Chris Wood
Currently Scottsdale, AZ
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

On May 3, 2021, at 8:28 AM, Tim via CTBirds ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org wrote:

A coworker told me a male bluebird (based on pictures I showed her) is attacking its reflection in her car mirror, scratching her mirror, and pooping all over her car.  This has been happening for about a week. She does not have a garage.  She is looking for some advice on how to stop the bluebird.

Thanks,

Tim Antanaitis
Portland

Sent from my iPhone

Cover the sideview mirrors with cloth and an elastic while the car is parked and remove before driving … at least for a couple of weeks. Annette Pasek Glastonbury > > Message: 4 > Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 11:27:34 -0400 > From: Tim <timant123@yahoo.com> > Subject: [CT Birds] Bluebird attacking reflection in car mirror > To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org > Message-ID: <06845004-5ED7-4844-AEC1-5E70E1466D88@yahoo.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii > > A coworker told me a male bluebird (based on pictures I showed her) is attacking its reflection in her car mirror, scratching her mirror, and pooping all over her car. This has been happening for about a week. She does not have a garage. She is looking for some advice on how to stop the bluebird. > > Thanks, > > Tim Antanaitis > Portland > > Sent from my iPhone > > > ------------------------------ > > Message: 8 > Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 08:56:53 -0700 > From: "C. S. Wood" <cwood022@gmail.com> > Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Bluebird attacking reflection in car mirror > To: Tim <timant123@yahoo.com> > Cc: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org > Message-ID: <75B82F0E-41A6-4282-9FBF-22F2AA6C869F@gmail.com> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 > > Put some masking tape over the mirror when it’s parked. > > Chris Wood > Currently Scottsdale, AZ > Woodbury, CT > 203 558-0654 > > >> On May 3, 2021, at 8:28 AM, Tim via CTBirds <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> wrote: >> >> A coworker told me a male bluebird (based on pictures I showed her) is attacking its reflection in her car mirror, scratching her mirror, and pooping all over her car. This has been happening for about a week. She does not have a garage. She is looking for some advice on how to stop the bluebird. >> >> Thanks, >> >> Tim Antanaitis >> Portland >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. >> For list rules and subscription information visit https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/ >