Fwd: NYTimes: Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade

DY
Dorothy Young
Fri, Apr 16, 2021 1:07 AM

This article was in today’s NYT online edition.
I think some online articles appear before the print edition?  Perhaps someone could explain this to all of us.
It’s a wonderful article written by five  ‘birding
enthusiasts’ who make suggestions of places to go for spring migration in five regions of the US.
Greenwich Audubon Center is mentioned in the Northeast Region.
The article might bring back memories of special places visited by some. It might have some of us dream of places to visit in future days.  I hope you are able to access the article.
Dotty Young
Branford

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dorothy Young youngdre@aol.com
Date: April 15, 2021 at 7:52:53 PM EDT
To: Dotty Young youngdre@aol.com
Subject: NYTimes: Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade

Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/travel/birding-america.html?referringSource=articleShare

Sent from my iPhone

This article was in today’s NYT online edition. I think some online articles appear before the print edition? Perhaps someone could explain this to all of us. It’s a wonderful article written by five ‘birding enthusiasts’ who make suggestions of places to go for spring migration in five regions of the US. Greenwich Audubon Center is mentioned in the Northeast Region. The article might bring back memories of special places visited by some. It might have some of us dream of places to visit in future days. I hope you are able to access the article. Dotty Young Branford Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: > From: Dorothy Young <youngdre@aol.com> > Date: April 15, 2021 at 7:52:53 PM EDT > To: Dotty Young <youngdre@aol.com> > Subject: NYTimes: Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade > > Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/travel/birding-america.html?referringSource=articleShare > > > Sent from my iPhone
annraymond2@aol.com
Fri, Apr 16, 2021 1:16 PM

How did Central Park miss inclusion?

From: Dorothy Young youngdre@aol.com
Date: April 15, 2021 at 7:52:53 PM EDT
To: Dotty Young youngdre@aol.com

How did Central Park miss inclusion? -----Original Message----- From: Dorothy Young via CTBirds <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org Sent: Thu, Apr 15, 2021 9:07 pm Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: NYTimes: Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade This article was in today’s NYT online edition. I think some online articles appear before the print edition?  Perhaps someone could explain this to all of us. It’s a wonderful article written by five  ‘birding enthusiasts’ who make suggestions of places to go for spring migration in five regions of the US. Greenwich Audubon Center is mentioned in the Northeast Region. The article might bring back memories of special places visited by some. It might have some of us dream of places to visit in future days.  I hope you are able to access the article. Dotty Young Branford Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: > From: Dorothy Young <youngdre@aol.com> > Date: April 15, 2021 at 7:52:53 PM EDT > To: Dotty Young <youngdre@aol.com> > Subject: NYTimes: Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade > > Birds by the Billions: A Guide to Spring’s Avian Parade > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/travel/birding-america.html?referringSource=articleShare > > > Sent from my iPhone This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For list rules and subscription information visit https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/