ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org

For discussing birds and birding in Connecticut

View all threads

Getting back on the email list

CT
Charlie Taney
Tue, Jun 18, 2024 3:30 PM

I've stopped receiving ctbirds emails.  This requests that I please be
reinstated to the email list. I miss the birding news!

Thank you,

--
Charlie Taney
ctaney3@gmail.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

I've stopped receiving ctbirds emails. This requests that I please be reinstated to the email list. I miss the birding news! Thank you, -- Charlie Taney ctaney3@gmail.com 203-536-5618 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
TK
teustis killingworthlibrary.org
Tue, Jun 18, 2024 3:54 PM

Wonder if there's a server issue? I haven't received anything since Saturday, myself.

Tammy Eustis
Chester

I've stopped receiving ctbirds emails.  This requests that I please be
reinstated to the email list. I miss the birding news!

Thank you,

--
Charlie Taney
ctaney3@gmail.com
203-536-5618

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Wonder if there's a server issue? I haven't received anything since Saturday, myself. Tammy Eustis Chester ________________________________ From: Charlie Taney via CTBirds <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 11:30 AM To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> Subject: [CT Birds] Getting back on the email list I've stopped receiving ctbirds emails. This requests that I please be reinstated to the email list. I miss the birding news! Thank you, -- Charlie Taney ctaney3@gmail.com 203-536-5618 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2> To subscribe or unsubscribe via email, send an email with just "join" or "leave" in the subject or body to: ctbirds-request@lists.ctbirding.org CTBirds, a service of Connecticut Ornithological Association - Bringing birders together statewide. Please support COA: https://www.ctbirding.org/join-us/ CTBirds is for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For list rules and subscription information visit: https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/
imbercj@comcast.net
Tue, Jun 18, 2024 7:13 PM

Hi Everyone -

This time of year, with northbound migration effectively over, there are not nearly as many posts as there are in early Spring.  Sometimes a day or two can go by with no posts at all.  Thus, it may seem as though there is a problem if you don't get CT Birds emails, but it's possible that the listserv has just gone quiet temporarily.

Also please remember to check your junk/spam folder since sometimes our emails go there.  Always move any CT Birds emails in the junk folder to your inbox.  This will help 'train' your mail server that CT Birds posts are not junk mail.

Last thing:  Try not to post on the list if you are having problems.  Instead, please let me know if you need any help by replying to one of my posts or sending an email to ctbirds-owner@lists.ctbirding.org

Thank you all...!!

Chuck Imbergamo
CT Birds Moderator
Madison

Wonder if there's a server issue? I haven't received anything since Saturday, myself.

Tammy Eustis
Chester

I've stopped receiving ctbirds emails.  This requests that I please be
reinstated to the email list. I miss the birding news!

Thank you,

--
Charlie Taney
ctaney3@gmail.com
203-536-5618

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Hi Everyone - This time of year, with northbound migration effectively over, there are not nearly as many posts as there are in early Spring. Sometimes a day or two can go by with no posts at all. Thus, it may seem as though there is a problem if you don't get CT Birds emails, but it's possible that the listserv has just gone quiet temporarily. Also please remember to check your junk/spam folder since sometimes our emails go there. Always move any CT Birds emails in the junk folder to your inbox. This will help 'train' your mail server that CT Birds posts are not junk mail. Last thing: Try not to post on the list if you are having problems. Instead, please let me know if you need any help by replying to one of my posts or sending an email to ctbirds-owner@lists.ctbirding.org Thank you all...!! Chuck Imbergamo CT Birds Moderator Madison ________________________________ From: teustis killingworthlibrary.org via CTBirds <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 11:54 AM To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> Subject: [CT Birds] Re: Getting back on the email list Wonder if there's a server issue? I haven't received anything since Saturday, myself. Tammy Eustis Chester ________________________________ From: Charlie Taney via CTBirds <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 11:30 AM To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org <ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org> Subject: [CT Birds] Getting back on the email list I've stopped receiving ctbirds emails. This requests that I please be reinstated to the email list. I miss the birding news! Thank you, -- Charlie Taney ctaney3@gmail.com 203-536-5618 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2> To subscribe or unsubscribe via email, send an email with just "join" or "leave" in the subject or body to: ctbirds-request@lists.ctbirding.org CTBirds, a service of Connecticut Ornithological Association - Bringing birders together statewide. Please support COA: https://www.ctbirding.org/join-us/ CTBirds is for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For list rules and subscription information visit: https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/ To subscribe or unsubscribe via email, send an email with just "join" or "leave" in the subject or body to: ctbirds-request@lists.ctbirding.org CTBirds, a service of Connecticut Ornithological Association - Bringing birders together statewide. Please support COA: https://www.ctbirding.org/join-us/ CTBirds is for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For list rules and subscription information visit: https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/