ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org

For discussing birds and birding in Connecticut

View all threads

Rosedale Farm Owl

JG
John Graham
Wed, Jan 19, 2022 5:37 PM

Rufous morph screech owl in its usual spot now.

Rufous morph screech owl in its usual spot now.
CI
Chuck Imbergamo
Thu, Jan 20, 2022 2:45 PM

A gentle reminder to our CT Birds community:  Screech Owls are on the list of owls where posts to the list are not allowed.  John contacted me when he realized that he shouldn’t have posted the owl, and he even took the photos of the owl down from his eBird report to help conceal the exact location.  I applaud him for this!

Please do not post about any of the day-roosting owls on our restricted list:  Screech, Great Horned, Barred, Barn, Long-eared and Saw-whet.

Thank you!

Good Birding,

Chuck Imbergamo
CT Birds Moderator
Madison

Rufous morph screech owl in its usual spot now.

A gentle reminder to our CT Birds community: Screech Owls are on the list of owls where posts to the list are not allowed. John contacted me when he realized that he shouldn’t have posted the owl, and he even took the photos of the owl down from his eBird report to help conceal the exact location. I applaud him for this! Please do not post about any of the day-roosting owls on our restricted list: Screech, Great Horned, Barred, Barn, Long-eared and Saw-whet. Thank you! Good Birding, Chuck Imbergamo CT Birds Moderator Madison From: John Graham Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 12:38 PM To: ctbirds@lists.ctbirding.org Subject: [CT Birds] Rosedale Farm Owl Rufous morph screech owl in its usual spot now. CTBirds, a service of Connecticut Ornithological Association - Bringing birders together statewide. Please support COA: https://www.ctbirding.org/join-us/ CTBirds is for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut. For list rules and subscription information visit: https://www.ctbirding.org/birds-birding/ct-birds-email-list/